I help to draft proposals that aim to strike a balance between the interests of various Mantle Ecosystem stakeholders, including tokenholders, core contributor teams, and external partners. My focus is on prioritizing the interests of $MNT tokenholders.
My current perspectives and voting biases are as follows:
Perspectives on Governance
1. The primary objective of governance design is to balance the interests of tokenholders and project teams (a principal-agent issue). While we will converge on a unique solution which works for Mantle we should heavily reference time-tested frameworks utilized by public companies (shareholders vs operators) and political systems (citizens vs the executive).
2. All actions must be authorized by a series of proposal. However, we should look to avoid micromanagement and administrative overhead. The Mantle Governance vote (Snapshot) should focus on key decisions, such as: strategic direction, launching new initiatives, large resource allocations, and course correction actions. In most cases, we should look to grant broader authorities to core contributor teams to self govern, operate, and adjust parameters.
3. Mantle Governance should preserve ultimate governance authority in case there is a need for project course correction. This includes the ability to nominate oversight committees, affect project team changes, and project restructurings.
Perspectives on Mantle Ecosystem Strategy
4. Prioritize the longterm economic prosperity of $MNT tokenholders.
5. Current preference is to fund development of Web3 products that have direct economic connection to $MNT and large user addressable markets. These products are likely to be Ethereum infra-related and have future synergies with existing $MNT powered products such as Mantle Network.
Perspectives on Resource Management
6. A maximally conservative approach to resource management, especially when it comes to yield opportunities. There is no "risk-free" in crypto, and therefore, there should be strict qualification factors for capital deployment.
Sozu Haus is a hacker house initiative in the Mantle Ecosystem, hosting some of the most talented developers in the web3 space. This program is dedicated to fostering innovation and collaboration among top-tier builder talent. Each Sozu Haus acts as both a residence and a vibrant hub for developers, promoting skill sharing, idea generation, and networking within the cutting-edge realm of web3.
A web3 game launcher and aggregator of many game stores, incubated and built in the Mantle ecosystem. HyperPlay provides a censorship resistant distribution platform to game developers and allows players to carry their wallet, tokens, NFTs, and achievements into every game.
HyperPlay supports Epic Games, GOG, and its own HyperPlay game store.
The best place to trade with margin on Mantle Network, and a friend to all those who like Mantle Network.
We are heavily interested in making Mantle network the best DeFi ecosystem, and will vote in accordance with that belief.
Our aim is to advocate for users far and wide. We intent to vote on proposals that will acquire and retain users for the long term.
Delegate to TsunamiX if you want to see Mantel Network succed by focusing on users!
A fan of the Ethereum ecosystem. Excited about protocols with serious teams and revenue potential, unstoppable applications, and battling against the perils of bad banking experiences.
I make sure the Mantle ecosystem attracts the best Web 3 Talent from all over the world.
As a Mantle delegate and Product Manager in the Web3 DAO space, I am passionate about creating innovative and user-friendly DAO tools. My interests span a wide range of topics, including DAO tools, AI, DeFi, governance mechanisms, and gamification.
In my role as a delegate, I am focused on fostering the development of Mantle at a sustainable, steady pace, without rushing to chase after the latest trends. My goal is to cultivate a Mantle ecosystem that provides long-term value to both token holders and the DAO itself.
My approach to BitDAO governance includes:
1. Prioritizing sustainable and steady growth over impulsive decisions, ensuring the long-term success of BitDAO.
2. Developing an ecosystem that generates value not only for BitDAO token holders and stakeholders but also for other DAOs interested in using the tools created by BitDAO.
3. Actively working on BitDAO products to ensure they are tailored to meet the needs of the BitDAO ecosystem and its stakeholders.
4. Advocating for a balanced approach to governance mechanisms and gamification, aiming to enhance user engagement and decision-making processes.
By leveraging my expertise in Web3 and DAO tools, I am committed to working collaboratively with fellow delegates, developers, and community members to build a brighter future for BitDAO and the wider blockchain ecosystem.
As Mantle’s public liaison, I look after comms for the L2 and partner relations for governance. https://twitter.com/igneusterrenus/status/1645998443540918273
As one of the first hires at BitDAO, I've seen our ecosystem grow and adapt in the face of changing market conditions. From our initial strategy as a product lab building dApps, we quickly realized the market need was lower in the stack: better blockchain infrastructure. This prompted our writing of the original Mantle proposal (https://discourse.bitdao.io/t/archived-bit-network-an-iterative-modular-chain-approach/2988), and our focus on developing "BIT Network" as a modular layer-2 with an improved DA solution.
Now as a full-time contributor at Mantle, I act as the sole product manager. My responsibilities include: managing our product roadmap, delivering on protocol research (tokenomics, zkEVMs), co-development and integrations with key partners (Eigenlayer, zkEVM), and organizing team processes around data-driven strategies for ecosystem growth to ensure long-term scaling of BD, DevRel, and engineering efforts.
I believe in Web3 as the business model for open source, and in cryptography as the fundamental technology for restoring digital rights to the users of the internet. You can find my writing at midroni.substack.com.
I have been a core contributor to BitDAO since late 2021, working across teams and supporting many BitDAO initiatives. My current focus is building and leading the DevRel team for Mantle and supporting the Mantle developer experience.
As a seasoned professional with a passion for exploring new frontiers in technology, I have developed extensive expertise in market and product research. With over 100 tech products under my belt, I am well-versed in both software and hardware, with a particular focus on user experience and research.
As a team player, I am committed to creating an ecosystem that empowers builders to reach their full potential. I believe that the future of technology lies in collaboration and community, and I am excited to work with like-minded individuals to help drive innovation forward.
I am eager to leverage my experience and expertise to help shape the future of BitDAO.
BIT Embassy is the community base layer for the BIT ecosystem. If you want to contribute to one of the largest DAOs in the world, Embassy is the place to be.
I'm a visionary web3 developer who has been passionately exploring the decentralized space since 2018. I speak three languages - English, Portuguese, and Spanish - and have been fortunate to collaborate with people from all over the world.
My mission is to revolutionize the web3 ecosystem by creating innovative and disruptive dapps that tackle its most pressing problems. As an advocate of decentralization, governance, and DAOs, I'm determined to empower users through the power of decentralized technology. When I'm not busy writing code, I'm constantly exploring new blockchain use cases and engaging with the community to stay at the forefront of this rapidly evolving space.
Community contributor and advocate since 2021
Mantle OG 🦾